2010年4月8日 星期四

prologue.


it has been an urging hunger for a few months. and no matter how hard i tried to force myself sleep earlier (since today is the last day of easter holiday BOO!), nothing is going to stop me from starting a blog - a proper one - tonight. i've told myself, kylie lee, if your not starting one tonight, you never are going to.

so here i am!

have you seen harry potter's 6th volume? remember how harry and dumbledore went to search for voldemort's horcruxes? i never realised how brilliant this idea was until i found myself multi-charactered and i need some private spaces to hide my very own feelings at scatter corners. the original idea was to start a series of blogs with different usernames (and probably with different blogging devices), each blog represents a horcrux, a part of my soul.

another push factor of making myself start a blog was my pathetic start as a junior freelance writer at a local newspaper for the youth. it was indeed pathetic cos my articles were either unreceived, rejected or ignored. and so i told myself, you dont need a publisher. you yourself can be a publisher. well i guess it is happening now!

and of course there's this inspiration from successful bloggists like tavi, bryanboy etc...afterall it is the little fame monster luring me isnt it.

but anyhows, i just wish to say that i have a die-hard passion for this blog (i've never spent 15 mins staring at the screen just to think of a decent name) and i'm determined to give it some wow factors. its going to be something related my wacky style, my sentiments and thoughts, my daily life, bits and bobs of everything. its going to be experimental, risk-taking, but most importantly, genuine. let's see how far this is going to take me to.

hmm today's a good day...i can feel rebirth in me
loads of wordlove
lily xx

1 則留言:

  1. This remind me so much of Julia and Juliet(or is that not the name of the movie)
    Any it looks very nice
    am waiting for your articles to come out

    I used to want to start something like that as well
    but I am quite sure that my blog will irritate people so much so i have decided to leave some peace to the world lol

    Am following so you better produce something good lol
    x

    回覆刪除