2010年4月9日 星期五

blahblahblah *yawn*

it is now 2.25am.
and i was working on my short story very very hard.
and to be very honest, my mind is not even functioning properly.

i really wish to write. you dont know how much i've missed my blog today at school. it was as if daydreaming about it whenever i had a break (and sometimes even when i didn't). but then, it's kind of pointless to write a piece of crap without much proper thought put into it, or simply turning this into a haven where i can swear as much as i want or complaining how bad my day has been.
i once thought today, technically yesterday, was going to be one of the best days ever with fine weather, a good start of the day and most importantly, i've started my blog!! until i had a little quarrel and some, ahem, human relations issues to deal with. aha. i know my day was bad. and this is not what i wanted to be on my lovelayy blog.

promise. tomorrow. photos. real kick start of something lily-ish. xx

p.s. i'm indeed quite happy with my short story, though i do doubt if anyone will have the patience to read through the whole thing thoroughly...but the passion never dies. and i'm not going to waste my plot at all. so pur-lease, look forward to it, s'il vous plait.

lily.kylie proudly presents
Behind the Veils

Foreword (Synopsis)

I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way."

Natalie Bedingfield, “Unwritten”

That was the lyrics that I was listening to when I was taking my flight to Washington, D.C., in hopes of changing, or perhaps trying to change, a tiny bit of the world and bring some justice to it with the limited power a teenager has.

Looking back, that was the greatest irony ever in my life.

To myself - for recording my first glimpse of the world.

coming soon. very soon in fact.


沒有留言:

張貼留言